Saturday, January 3, 2009

The last of the presents!


Here are the last two Christmas presents that I made for some men in my life!  Sorry the pictures are kind of yellow.  The first is a bookmark I made for my husband.  He said all he wanted for Christmas we for me to make him a bookmark with a picture of our son and I on it along with something reminding him of how much he has to be thankful for!  Isn't that so sweet?!  So here is what I came up with, and he loved it!  :)  

  

Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Fonts: CK Printer, CK Card Starters (scrapnfont.com)
Other: Cricut Fabulous Finds Cartridge (Provo Craft), eyelet, twill


This second present I made for my dad.  He is one of those guys that is never in want for anything...just always content with what he has.  I made him this frame using a photo matte I had  sitting around and put it on a little easel.  I think he liked it!


Paper: K & Company
Letter stickers: Pink Paisley
Chipboard heart: Making Memories
Other: Cricut Home Accents Cartridge (Provo Craft), photo matte, easel 

No comments: