Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Sorry that I have really been slacking on this here blog of mine!  I just can't seem to get myself organized these days.  We moved, then had family in town along with my son's first birthday party, and now I have got my hands full with my little guy  being sick.  I am hoping it is just a cold and not the flu!  Yuck!

Anyhoo, I just thought I would jump on here today and let you know I haven't totally disappeared and show you some things I put together for my son's b-day party as promised.  His favorite toys are balls...they have been since he was really little!  So we decided to do a ball-themed party.



The invitations I cut using my Cricut, and then I finished it off by adding some buttons by American Crafts.

The party favors made using recycled baby food jars, red spray paint, some My Mind's Eye paper, twill, my Cricut, and CK Printer Font.

And a little banner I threw together real quick for the occasion using some My Mind's Eye Paper, my Cricut, and some orange pom-poms.



Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

1st of all, ADORABLE crafty goodness!

I didn't have your e-mail address (and Lorie is out of town), but I remembered seeing this blog a while back so I tracked it down. Anyways, obviously we didn't get together today, but we were hoping to meet at Russo's reading hour at 10am tomorrow. Hopefully you get this and can come.

Olive Oyl said...

So darling! Can't wait to see more pictures of his party!