Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Girl's Mini Birth Day Album

Some of you may remember my little guy's birth day album.  Well, I really wanted to make our little gal something similar.  Here is what I came up with!  If you like it, make sure to read my note at the bottom of this post to find out how you may be able to make a similar one of your own!



If you like what you see, then come create one with me!  If you are local to my area I will be teaching a class THIS COMING FRIDAY at our local scrapbook store, Simply Scrapbooks.  We will be making a mini album very similar to this one AND a two page layout!  The cost is only $25 and that includes all your supplies (minus your essentials such as glue, paper cutter, etc.).  I will have most of it pre-cut for you and all ready to create!  You can go HERE to see a picture of the layout and album.  (Sorry it isn't the greatest picture.  Our store has had issues with posting things online and having our ideas taken for things other than personal use.)  To sign up all you have to do is stop by our store or sign up online HERE!!!  You only have until Tuesday to sign up so hurry there are only a few spots left!

P.S. Don't have a girl?  This could also make a great gift for someone who does!!!

No comments: