Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christmas Ornament

I decided now that I have started my own blog it was time for me to participate is my first contest.  Regina over at Bitten By the Bug challenged us to make a Christmas ornament using a circle punch from one of three Cricut cartridges.  I chose one from my "home accents" cartridge.  This was a super easy project!  I just cut out the image four times, folded them in half, strung some beading through the center and glued them together.  It was hard to get a good picture of this because the beads I used are clear (but sparkly) and they just disappeared when photographing them.  If you have any pointers for my photography let me know.



Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: CTMH (Chocolate)
Accessories: beads, ribbon, and twill (craft supply)

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is amazing..

Tracy said...

Wow Becca this is stunning, i love how you've used the beads. T x

Anonymous said...

Amazingly beautiful!

~JulieH~ said...

Stunning card So creative!
Juliex