Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Post!

I have been thinking about  starting my own "paper-crafting blog" for a while now because I am feeling a bit left out when I see all the other fabulous blogs out there!  So, here I am!  I really don't know right now how often I will be posting or even who will be viewing this but whoever you are...I hope you enjoy!  Feel free to leave me comments and direct me to your own creative blogs!  I always love being inspired by fellow paper crafters!

Here is a one of my most  recent creations.  I made this for my brother and his fiance!


Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: CTMH (Chocolate & Sweet Leaf)
Ink: CTMH (Chocolate)
Accessories: Cricut (Home Accents & Alphalicious), Stickles (Lime Green), Ribbon (Martha Stewart & craft supply), button (craft supply)


4 comments:

Beate said...

Yay! I'm your first ever comment! I feel so honored ;) I love your card. It's so funny, I got the Hone Accents cartridge when it first came out and I thought this cut was a little strange... Boy was I wrong.

Regina Easter said...

wow, love your card...great job..

Nilda Rockenbach said...

great card ..love the colors

Jen said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and patterns you chose.