Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happiness is...

Here is my card using this weeks 2S4Y sketch by Laura!  I don't know why but this sketch was a bit challenging for me and I am not sure in the end if I really felt like I followed the sketch but here is what came of it.  :)  I was originally planning on making it a wintery Christmas card but the more I worked with the colors and paper the more I thought of spring!  



Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, K & Company
Journaling Tag & bird cut-out: K & Company
Assessories: Rub-on (Cosmo Cricket), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Swirl (My Mind's Eye), Border Punch (Martha Stewart) Ribbon (Michael's) Button (Deja Views), Floss (Karen Foster Design's)

13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Becca
This is beautiful! I love how it turned out:) The colors are beautiful!
Laura

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Becca! Love the colors you worked with!

Lea L. said...

I think it looks beautiful! The colors are lovely together! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Allison said...

lovely card,great colours
AllisonX

Pam said...

Stunning card!!

Unknown said...

Stunning card! Winter or spring, those colors are beautiful.

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!!

Kristen Swain said...

what a pretty card! i love the colors!
kris

Nicole Maki said...

This card has so much depth and texture I want to reach out and touch it.

beautiful work.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Becca and love the soft colours and that fab ribbon
Hugs
Kath
xxx

debby4000 said...

gorgeous card, wonderful details.

Eveline said...

It's a beautiful card.
Eveline.

Katie said...

I love what you came up with! Your card is beautiful!!

Katie