Saturday, November 15, 2008

love...

Here is what I created this week using Kazan's sketch from 2S4Y!  I used my Cricut to cut out the sentiment and my Martha Stewart punch for the flowers!  I also got to use my new stamp set from Kim Hughes again!



Patterned Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: Chocolate (CTMH)
Chipboard: Making Memories
Stamp: The Birds and The Bees by Kim Hughes (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Espresso (Ranger)
Accessories: Cricut Home Accents Cartridge (Provo Craft), flower punch (Martha Stewart), Liquid Pearls (Ranger), sewing thread & button (craft supply)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! Love the flowers and the hand stitching ~ great take on Kazan's sketch!

Unknown said...

There is so much gorgeous detail on this card and it is a fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Lea L. said...

This card is so pretty! I love the color combo and pretty embellishments! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

**Nancy** said...

GOrgeous!!! I love all your detail!!!

lorieloo said...

Oh my gosh dear! THESE ARE AMAZING!
seriously! works of art!=)

Martha said...

Love all the details in your card and the colors are beautiful.
Martha

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful card!!!

Mrs J said...

Love your card Becca! The colours are gorgeous and the flowers and stitching look fab! So much detail, it's beautiful!

Mrs Jx

Sara P said...

Great card, I love the colors. So pretty.

Unknown said...

Fabulous! These colors are divine together and I love the stitching!