Friday, May 21, 2010

Doily Pillows

So my couch was in need of a little facelift.  As mentioned before I have a recent obsession with doily's so I thought maybe they would look good on a pillow.  Delicate and simple.

Do you see now where I got the scrap for my previous project?

And here is another one...I wasn't quite as happy with this one...kinda looks like snowflakes...not really what I was going for.



To make these for your own home see my previous post and use the same method as I did on my little gal's onesie (which by the way was featured on One Pretty Thing and U Create...see it here and here!)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

Kari @ Ucreate said...

K, this is FABULOUS, too!!

Lorie said...

Love it! This is going on my blog tomorrow. I am sure that Kari will beat me to it though! ;D

Free Pretty Things For You said...

i Love love love love Doilies!!
i just did a Doily wall clock here http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2010/05/diy-tutorial-crochet-doily-turned-to.html i think its with the same kind of doily you used for these! :)

Sara said...

Love it! Fabulous green fabric too.

KJ said...

Your pillows are lovely, and so is that sweet little onesie!

C.R.A.F.T. said...

i love these! you're a genius :)

Mid-Craft Crisis said...

I am just a little bit in love with doilies too. Don't know when that happened! These pillows are cute! And the onesie you did on the post before is so pretty.

Busy Mummy said...

I am SO following you!! :):)

Cap Creations said...

Absolutely love your pillow! Will you please consider joining the Pillow Fight? More info here http://capcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-dare-you-to-join-this-pillow-fight.html