Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shopping and more...

Hey Everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I opened my own Etsy shop!  If you have never visited Etsy you have got to stop by!  It has the most amazing things to buy!  Everything is either handmade or vintage items or items that can be used for your own handmade things!  I just posted my recent Christmas cards and I will be posting some stamps up for sale hopefully by the end of the day today!  Please stop by my store!

And here is something a little scrappy for your eyes to see!  I made this card a LONG time ago!  It is made with all CTMH materials and is just a fun little card to let someone know they are in your thoughts!  Gotta run...the little one just woke up from his nap! 


All materials: CTMH

Hope you all are having a great Saturday!

No comments: