Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First handmade Halloween costume!

Growing up my siblings and I loved dressing up for Halloween to go trick-or-treating!  There were quite a few years where my mom actually sewed us our costumes.  It amazes me now the ways that she made our desires come to life in the costumes we chose!  I figure I only have a few years where I get to choose what my children will dress up as for Halloween so this year I was dying to dress my little man up as Peter Pan!  I wasn't sure how I was going to pull off the costume without a toddler size pattern.  So you can guess my excitement when I found this AMAZING tutorial!

I couldn't help but giggle with delight when I put it on him!  What do you think???






1 comment:

bandofbrothers said...

dying a thousand deaths over the cuteness that is YOU and your Peter Pan Boy. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to the moon!!!!