Monday, October 13, 2008

Here comes TROUBLE...

Having a baby has made scrapbooking even more fun for me!  This is one of my favorite layouts that I have done with pictures of my son.  We were given this book at a baby shower and it is honestly the coolest book.  It is called The Dangerous Book for Boys and it is full of great ideas of fun and crazy activities to do with boys.  Of course we haven't gotten to really use it yet because it is more for elementary and middle school aged boys but my husband and I can't wait to use some of the ideas!  If you have boys you should definitely check it out!



Anyway, one day (when my son had just figured out how to crawl) he went over to the bookshelf and pulled this particular book off the shelf.  It made me chuckled because the picture he made with the book described exactly how I was beginning to feel now that he was crawling.  My whole world seemed to be changing with his mobility and ability to get into everything and explore everything!  I know having grown up with three brothers that a world with boys is full of danger, adventure, exploration, and fun!

Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, K & Company
Accessories: Cricut Opposites Attract (Provo Craft), Diecuts (Cosmo Cricut), Brad (American Crafts), buttons (craft supply), ribbon (Cosmo Cricket)

1 comment:

Nic said...

I've got to put that book on my Christmas list!!! Great page!