Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's been a while...

Wow, I know, I have been missing in action the last TWO WEEKS!  Yeah, it's crazy!  I have been busy send out Christmas cards, decorating for Christmas, shopping for Christmas, making Christmas presents, etc.  Christmas is keeping me busy this month but I love it!  It is our son's first Christmas so there is something joyful about sharing in his first experience of the day Christ was born!  

Anyway, on to more scrappy stuff!  I wish I could show you some of the things I am making as Christmas presents but it would ruin the surprise if some particular family members decided to check my blog this month!  :)  So maybe I will show you after Christmas!  Although, here is a layout I did this weekend with a picture I took on Thanksgiving! I used a sketch from Becky over at PageMaps!  She is having a little contest over there you should check out!  She asked us to use her sketch to scrap something we are thankful for!  My husband and son are definitely what I am most thankful for!





All products are from Cosmo Cricket expect ribbon, button, & ric-rac are from my craft supply. And I used my Sepia writing pen from Martha Stewart Crafts for the journaling.

No comments: