Saturday, December 13, 2008

Robot lunch box



Here is a little something I made a while back for my friend, Lorie's, little boy who was turning one!  I didn't even know it but it just turns out that she LOVES robots!  :)  Speaking of Lorie, she is an amazing photographer and also very creative!  If you are looking for something cute you should check out her Etsy store!  Anyway, this was just a little gift for her adorable son Henry.  I thought maybe he could use it to keep some little toys in or something, and mom could use the mini album to fill with pics from his b-day party or his second year.  I used almost all Cosmo Cricket products and the little lunch box I picked up in the $1 section at Joanne's.

2 comments:

lorieloo said...

EEEK! I do SO love it! It's making the itch to start a big boy robot room for him even itchier=)

Thanks for the shout out friend!

Olive Oyl said...

Such a cute gift... you are so talented!