Sunday, October 11, 2009

And the winner is...

This weekend turned out to be a bit crazy...sorry I am announcing the winner of my fall goodies kinda last minute!

I recruited my little guy this time to help me select a winner. Each name was printed out...


then folded up and put into one of my favorite bowls I found at a local antique store...


and he was told to hand mommy ONE...


no, mommy said ONE...


once he finally figured out what one meant he didn't like me trying to take it from him so forgive me for having to rip it out of his hands...AND THE LUCKY WINNER IS...



GRETCHEN!!!

who said...

i'm glad you're back! i dont think ive ever introduced myself but i check your blog often (i found you through littlebandofbrothers) one of my favorite fall activities is cooking and baking all the wonderful comfort foods of the season. i love all the varieties of squash that can be a main course with salt and pepper or dessert with butter and brown sugar. i LOVE baking cookies, especially now that my son and his cousins are old enough to have fun helping out.
tis the season for fattening up for winter
and i love it!


Congratulations Gretchen! Email me (beccashogren@yahoo.com) your address and I'll get your goodies in the mail asap!

2 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

congratulations Gretchen! have fun with your goodies!

and I LOVE your antique bowl! so cute!

Sara said...

Congrats to Gretchen. Lucky duck!