Saturday, October 3, 2009

Did you know...

...that today is World Card Making Day??? So I thought I would jump on here real fast and share this little card I made recently using some of my favorite paper by Basic Grey and cute stamps from Papertrey.


We are having a somewhat relaxing Saturday getting errands done and chores around the house. It has been nice to feel the crisp fall weather moving in. I am looking forward to sipping some of my favorite fall flavored tea tonight, Apple Cinnamon Spice...yum!

Oh, and don't miss your chance to be entered into a drawing to win some fun fall goodies from me! See previous post!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday!

Together Forever Card
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock and Ink: Close To My Heart
Stamps: Papertrey Ink & Basic Grey
Ribbon: craft supply

No comments: