Thursday, October 8, 2009

1st BLOGIVERSARY and last chance at fall goodies!

I have to admit, I didn't even plan it this way. Today is my 1st Blogiversary and the last day to get your name entered into a drawing to win these yummy fall goodies! I can't believe that a year has already gone by since my first post on this here blog of mine! I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing my creations with you and making new friends along the way. I am so blessed and encouraged by all of my readers....THANK YOU!!!

Here is a little eye candy for you today. It's a card I made recently with some of my favorite Basic Grey papers (I think I say that about all my Basic Grey papers!). Just love this color combo!



Hey There, Cupcake Card
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Close To My Heart
Ribbon: Basic Grey & Martha Stewart

No comments: